Strony

Last...but certainly not least...

Friday, September 14, 2012


...my sweet friend, Cherry, will be creating along side the other gals and me at the Creative Paper Trade.  Cherry is one of my all time favorite artists...I'm always so inspired by my frequent visits to her blog (girl's got a gift!)...it's so worth your time to visit her there, if you haven't already.  Here's just a tiny peek at the loveliness she creates...

And there's more over at the Creative Paper Trade so hop on over and say 'hello'!
Always good to have you here!
~Geri~

5 comments:

  1. I so agree! Cherry is amazing! Love her blog and her fabulous vintage style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Geri...I think I've met all your new friends, and they sure look like a fun and talented bunch! Looks like a lot of fun will be had by all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Cherry!! You will be a wonderful addition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww thank you so much Geri for sharing this! You made my day girl! hugs, cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherry's blog and yours too are full of gorgeous inspiration each and every time one visits! What a blessing you both are to my creative world!!!!

    ReplyDelete