Strony

~A friendly face...a friendly new creative space...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello, sweet friends!  Hope this Sunday is a happy one for you!  It is the most beautiful day here in Brazil, IN...a wonderful day to introduce you to a wonderful and talented friend of mine!  I'm sure many of you already know her...

Several months ago, I checked out a project Andrea linked up to one of PTI's monthly blog hops, and was instantly hooked on her lovely and unique style and began following along...not wanting to miss out on even a bit of her inspiration.  If you already know her, I'm sure you'll agree...she is one very talented gal.  And I can't even begin to list all that I've seen her accomplish and crank out during the last month in preparing a brand spankin' new creative space in blog-land for all of us to enjoy! The Creative Paper Trade... 


When she put out the word that she was ready to bring on a design team to showcase her  Etsy products...sweet hand made embellishments, and more recently, digital paper and tag packs to match those embellishments...I was ON IT with my reply!  I was later dee-lighted when she emailed and had so sweetly agreed to allow me to be on her team.  On behalf of Andrea and the team, here is just a glimpse of some of her products in action...


I don't want to keep you, but you'll want to visit The Creative Paper Trade today for information on what will be going on this week to kick off the new blog...one full of inspiration (3 posts per week!!), fun challenges, free digitial images to play with, give-aways, and just lots and lots of creative fun!  Andrea has encouraged the team offer our own ideas of what to incorporate into the blog to make it something really special and fun for everyone, and I hope that is just what we've come up with!  Can't say how much fun it has been to be a part of  (or how much fun I've had playing with her products!!!)

We've got great things in store...I do hope you'll join us!!!

~Geri~


13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun endeavor - happy 4 U. Will go have a look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...so happy to have you join the team and can't wait to see what the future brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo happy for you Geri! This is The PERFECT fit for you! I can't wait to see what you bring to this DT!! Huge congrats! **thanks for such sweet words today!!!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO for you, my sweet Geri! I am SO EXCITED for you!! I am heading over there RIGHT NOW to take a peek! Oh...wait...I'll go right after I tell you that I LOVE your beautiful face! Thank you for adding your photo to your blog...you're GORGEOUS!! Okay...NOW I can go take a peek! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geri: I always knew you would take your love of creating to a higher level. So happy that you can find some time for something you have such a love for. Looking forward to great things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beyond happy to be part of this new journey with you Geri! I know good things are ahead for all of us at CPT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so so happy to be sharing this great experience with you, Geri! :) I totally agree, will be having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you! YAY!!!! You SOOOOOOO belong on a design team Geri. Okay, okay, I have to stop jumping up and down now and rush over to that blog to check things out. YIPPEE!!! YAHOO!!! WHOOppee! wahooo!!!.............. (fading out as I click on the link) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GERI!! This is so awesome! I love Andrea's work as well... And you are so perfectly suited to her! Congratulations, my friend!! PS: LOVE your new photo up there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ms Geri....so happy to along for the ride with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Geri! I have had the pleasure of designing with Andrea on several teams, and I do so love her style and product line. You are a perfect match up for her new team and I can't wait to see what all you guys come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Geri!
    Congrast with this new team and a new adventure with Andrea.
    Good Luck!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Geri!!! I'm so happy for you and you will rock Andrea's digital paper!!

    ReplyDelete