Strony

And now...introducing...Miss Ginny!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just a quickie to introduce you to CPT designer...



Yes, it's Ginny Lou...with projects and fun facts today over at the Creative Paper Trade!  This was one of my fave's of hers...

Ain't it sweet?
And you may have seen this billboard around town lately...

Ginny and her friend Paulina are hostesses of this new challenge and I think it sounds like too much fun...and a SERIOUS challenge for a fussy crafter like myself...but I do love a good challenge!  Can't hardly say you don't have time for this one either, because the goal is to gather up your materials, start the clock, and try to complete something (at least halfway presentable) in 10 minutes or less!!!  I'm doin' it!!!   Hope to see you there!! (It runs through the 15th!)
And I hope you'll go give Ginny a warm welcome at the Creative Paper Trade and, in the process, enter yourself for today's two free digi sets from Andrea's shop!
Thanks for poppin' in!
~Geri~

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the 10 minute dash.....although I'm not sure I could complete the challenge on time. Would be fun to give it a go, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! You've got to be kidding me posting at 4:00 a.m. Good luck with the 10 minute dash, you know me, NO WAY I would ever get something finished in 10 minutes. Enjoy your day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just over at Creative Paper Trade and met Ginny! Her work is really lovely! Ten minutes? Oh my!! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete