Strony

1st ever Creative Paper Trade challenge...Pretty Chic...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

We (Creative Paper Trade team) are so very excited to get our challenges and inspiration rolling...today is the day!!! Hope you'll jump on board and help us inspire each other! It wasn't my turn to create for this challenge (we'll offer 3 per week--Sunday's challenge, Color My Week, will always offer color inspiration), but I couldn't resist the inspiration...

...so I dug in...


(I think I'm beginning to have a thing for birdies ;) That little guy was cut from one of Andrea's Bright Days tags.  The little sentiment was created from another tag set, Sweetness. I set him in a little chipboard 'window' (we like to keep an eye on each other)...


The pretty papers at the top and the bottom are from the Shabby Twirl and Checks and Dots paper sets, and the little felt flagged pin is from Love Struck (one of my favorites of Andrea's embellishment sets).

If you head over to the CPT blog, you'll see more inspiration from Andrea and Lisa, and details of how each week's challenges will work, including this pretty little prize package for a random winner at the end of the week.

So glad you stopped in!
Happy Sunday, and have a wonderful week!!!

~Geri~

17 comments:

  1. Oh, Geri! It's gorgeous! Your little friend is adorable! I love all the layers and pretty elements you put together! Fabulous piece of joyful creativity! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your card design! So beautiful and perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could dive into this little creation head first Geri LOL! The polka dots, the doily, that sweet window...love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you today! Love this card, it is exactly something you could create. Such a pretty afternoon, I hope you are enjoying it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipppppppppppppy skippppy I love this! sooo tweet! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I likey your little birdie Geri. He's cute as can be all perched on that window sill. Beautiful card. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, I want that kitchen. A pink fridge and stove? YES PLEASE.

    I LOVE your card - so many layers of pretty things... you captured the colours so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just toooo fabulous! Really gorgeous design, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! Love the window, love the bird. heck LOVE it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geri, ABSOLUTELY Beautiful creation! Great JOB!
    I love the doilie detail.
    Thanksf for your inspiration.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your little birdie. And your banner pins are super sweet - adorable Geri! You're always one of my favorite places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geri this is beautiful! Love all the layers! And it's so soft and feminine. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the colorful layers here and that adorable little birdie.. enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally smitten and inspired by your design! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate your sweet comments! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really would love to be invited to andreas creative paper trade blog. How can I request?? Would love access to the tutorials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa…hope you get this reply. Could you email me at kfreeman4004@aol.com?

      Delete