Strony

~The Craft's Meow Birthday Theme Challenge~

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My goodness, how time flies when you're gavin' fun! It's our last full day here in the mountains! (sniff, sniff) I think we must be livin' right...the weather has been perfect for us (well, it was for US, wasn't it?!?)...rain only during the night last night--sun is shining again this AM. Our boys are in heaven, as a set of brothers that are very good buddies were here at the same time and spent the night
last night! (What a way to spend our 20th anniversary! ;) Does it get better than that?...havin' your friends on vacation with you?...I don't think so. And when they're happy, mama's surely happy! OK, movin' on....I have a birthday card for The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash Theme Challenge...

I actually thought it would be for their monthly sketch challenge,...


...but it was the last one I had time for before we left, so I decided I would rather link it up with the Birthday Theme Challenge...

I used some Crate Paper and just a dab of Basic Grey (heart border), a Martha Stewart Doily, and images from TCM's, "Happiness Is" set, and "Fly Free" set...

Loved how the cheery colors came together! I had so much fun with these stamps this week (and colorin'/paintin' like a kindergartener again!) So thanks so much for coming to visit! Hope you've had a great week, too!
~Geri~


9 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous Geri! I love your patterned paper choices and LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you're having fun on your trip. This card is just stunning Geri! That pink rose just jumps out and grabs your heart and I love the little row of hearts on the banner too. Kee-ute! Hugs and have a safe trip home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really beautiful! Great design and great coloring. Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time!
    Such a beautiful card! I just love those Crate Paper papers...that Crate Paper Collection...that collection of Crate Papers...those papers of Crate Papers I collect...
    Which do you think sounds better? lol I think you get my point, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Beautiful*, my friend!! I love these papers, and you layered everything SO perfectly! Your colouring is stunning... gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely pretty...love the yellow gingham with the pink! Thanks for helping us celebrate The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geri...this is a beautiful entry for the Birthday Bash challenge...so glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geri! You did it! You won a month long Guest Designer Spot on TCM! You deserve this so much too. Beautiful card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cheerful bday card. Look forward to seeing more of your work at TCM.

    ReplyDelete