Strony

~Little One~

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello, everyone!  Happy to have you here today, and let me start by saying...please forgive me...for not visiting much this week.  I spread myself a little thin between 'creative fun' and 'creative responsibility', (it was nursing home week!) and have found myself very behind. I'll catch up soon, though!

I'm here to share a peek of my card for a new set at Precious Remembrance...Little One...



I chose to do a little paper piecing with the bear...in a teeny tiny print from my Crafty Secrets CD...


If you're not in the market for a new set perfect for welcoming little ones,...no worries.  But if you are, it would be worth your while to head over to the Precious Remembrance blog to check out the inspiration with this set from the entire team!  They never disappoint! (In fact, you wouldn't be disappointed even if you're not in the market for a baby set!;)

There's also a new challenge up at the Festive Friday blog with lots of cheery inspiration from the DT...


And my card...


And there you go!!!  Now...be off!!!  Enjoy your day!  And, thank you so much for visiting!

~geri~

13 comments:

  1. Yikes another one of those delicate little words covered in glittery goodness. So "sweet"! hee hee Couldn't resist. Precious Christmas card Geri. Off to check out the bear closer. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geri I'm in love with the paper you stamped the bear on, so sweet! And this yummy Christmas card is adorable, what cute little candies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a flowery bear! And I already told you how much I love the FF card - I think the mouse is my favourite little detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you've had a busy week creating!!!! I have really enjoyed everyone that you have posted this week. Of course, I'm already a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bear card! I just hooked up to a Crafty Secrets' Linky Party, and your bear would be a great addition to the festivities. (There are only about a dozen of us so far, and all of us will get a $6 gift certificate, and one person will win a $50 certificate!) Just go to http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com/2013/05/welcome-to-our-may-linky-party-and-dt.html. Hurry though; there's only one more day to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, how cute is that little paper pieced bear?? Love it! And so love your fun holiday card,too. That little mousie going after the candy just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, it must be a "Geri" thing because I am so far behind too, that I think I am coming in first! I feel so badly about neglecting all my blog buddies but like you, I just ran out of time! I am so excited to finally have time to see what I missed in the craft world!

    Your paper pieced bear is just too cute for words (I love paper piecing!!!). I am really in need of a versatile 'wee one' stamp set so will be heading over to the Precious Remembrance blog to check it out!

    Your sweet card is just that....totally sweet! The green gingham and the cute little grey mouse add a perfectly unexpected pop of color and fun to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Geri. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog-- I always love hearing from you!
    I added a follow by email widget to my blog sidebar for you. :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean Geri, I have been so bad lately, but have so much going on in my life...t's hard to juggle! But I always LOVE coming to see your wonderful creations :-) I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Geri! I especially love the addition of the little mouse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geri your cards always warm my heart! That little bear is just precious! (I love the papers on that cd too!). And the Christmas card is full of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That adorable little bear... be still my heart. Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete