Strony

Introducing...a sweet new set from Precious Remembrance

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, and Happy Monday, everyone!  Hope you're ready for this new week.  I am!  I'm just gradually getting the house back to normal after the holidays.  I enjoy the decorations and lights longer than most, I'm sure.  And being able to stay at home...I'm probably not quite as rushed as others to get it all stored away for another year.  So I sit here by the light of a small artificial tree that has taken the place of the large fresh-cut one.  It will keep me company, and light up my little corner of the living room through the rest of the month.

I'm extra happy to be here and say that Dyane, from the Precious Remembrance Shop, was so sweet to ask me to stay on as part of her team!  I'll be doing my usual 'Inspire Me Friday' posts throughout the month of February with a new and cute little set Dyane is introducing...the 'Thanks'  set.  Here are some peeks of how I've used some of the images from the set in my creation...




It's such a clever and versatile little set!  And as usual, this set contains several sweet little sentiments that are created with a mix of traditional fonts, along with Dyane's own artful handwriting...for a really cute and fresh look!

You'll find the rest of my creation, along with creations from the rest of the talented ladies on the team today at the Precious Remembrance blog.  I saw enough of their work with the Christmas set to know it will be worth your visit there!  Can't wait to check it out, myself!  Maybe I'll see you there! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping in!
~Geri~

8 comments:

  1. I am swooning over your adorable creation Geri! So many sweet little details to drink in ~love,love,love it!!!. I think Precious Remembrance is a perfect fit for you and am so HAPPY they have kept you on their team ~ a wise choice on their part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday, my friend! Your peek looks incredible...as usual! I'm off to see more of it!
    One question before I leave...the tree is supposed to come down? lol
    Oh, and congratulations on staying on with Precious Remembrance! Why would anyone let you leave? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again, my lovely! And your card is lovely. What a great team she's compiled!

    My girls' trees are still up... I kind of keep forgetting about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful. I love how you have used the different stamps in this new set. How clever to use the pearls to accent the word Sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'll be more than happy to see more of your projects for PR Geri. :-) You're perfect for showcasing them. Off to check out the whole enchilada. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo not surprised you were asked to join the team, Geri! They would be crazy not to! Huge congrats!
    Love the peek. Off to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sneak Geri :-) I love the looks of this set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats on your new DT! You rocked it here! Lovr yout layering!

    ReplyDelete