Strony

~Wrapping up Festive Friday...Precious Remembrance style…~

Friday, November 28, 2014

Hey, friends!  Festive Friday has put up it's final challenge of the year and it's a lovely one!…


This one will end Wednesday at midnight!  I know several you faithful participants who should have quite a nice Christmas card stash built up by now…just in time for things to start gettin' crazy!!!  I pulled out lots of different stamps for my card, but I really like the sentiment on it...from Precious Remembrance ( the JOY set)…


Sweet, huh?  You can head to Festive Friday and/or Precious Remembrance if you're interested in seeing more!  Thanks for sharing a bit of this very busy weekend with me!  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

~geri~

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love the gold against the pink. Gorgeous Geri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold and pink are gorgeous together Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love the color combo too. Had a wonderful quiet Thanksgiving and now to decide how much I really want to decorate. Always fun to see your posts. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Geri!! Off to see this at PR now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card as usual, Geri! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sparkly gold frame is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear you are amazing. I am in awe of this card. That gold frame is spectacular and your creativeness with your "leaf" flower is pure Geri genius. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous Geri!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geri, this is gorgeous! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes! Wonderful sentiment! Lovely presentation too! TFS Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, Geri! I love that gold frame!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete