Strony

~It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas~

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hey, friends!  Hope this finds you well!  Christmas is definitely in the air!  We've had cold, COLD temps and even snow flurries today!  (And I don't mind a bit!) It makes SO much more sense to be sharing Christmas cards now that the holidays are right around the corner!  The first card is just a little peek of a Precious Remembrance creation using the new JOY set


Yes…a simple card it is you'll find over on the PR blog…using that journaling card image and some festive layers of papers.  And…life has been so very busy, I've not yet had time to post this card for the most recent Festive Friday challenge


Those are my favorite Christmas colors to decorate with so I enjoyed this challenge!  You have through Wednesday to create something yourself!  We'd love to see it!
Thanks so much for stopping in!
~geri~

11 comments:

  1. What a perfect flower cluster! I love the touches of gold and the doily mat, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your pretty PR card and loved it! And might I just say WOW to your FF card, beautiful Geri love the elegant gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards, Geri - especially the second one - i haven't used a doily in ages - need to do that again as it adds so much to a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an amazing stamper my friend. I love the doily backed panels on the first card and the striking gold embossing on the second. Maybe one day I can come up with designs just a little bit as good as these gems. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, sweet Geri! I finally got a bit clever and signed up for your newsletter. Now I get notice when you post some gorgeous new creations such as these! What a beautiful doily that is on your card! I also love the fabulous touches of gold! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love these colors and layers! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always have your signature of stunning design all over it.. I love that first card; fab layering too! Your second card made me sigh :) so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Beautiful work Geri!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! So elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Geri! Love the doily and flower! These colors are so fun for Christmas! Off to the PR blog too! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there stranger! Sounds like we're all busy with real life! I'm finally back playing in my craft room and catching up with all my blogging buddies! The JOY set looks to be a lot of fun and very versatile! Great colors! Stunning greeting car with a gorgeous wee cluster of posies paired with the pretty embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete