Strony

Teacher Treats...Shabby Tea Room Style!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hello, Everyone! Thanks so much for dropping in! Wanted to play with my Halloween papers and embellishments just ONE MORE TIME before putting it all away, so I've whipped up some treats for the kids to take to school tomorrow using the challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. Here's the pic...
We were to use orange, purple, neutrals and twine to make a Halloween project. I pulled out my glassine bags from Papertrey and fancied them up...
Tried to make them all a little different...
I was almost out of my pretty cream twine so I pulled some strands off my burlap to use...
Works fine for me!
I haven't used those pretty Tattered Angels frames in awhile...they're still a fave...
And a final top-to-bottom close up of one...
They're full of "grown up" candies (chocolate!). Papers are from Basic Grey. The pretty deep purple trim is from MemrieMare on Etsy. The little pumpkins came from JoAnn's. They came in 3 different sizes and are actually iron-ons. I loved the traditional looking faces of them, though, and thought they would work fine. I think they did!

Thanks again for stopping! Pretty, pretty inspiration pieces from the girls at the Shabby Tea Room! (Since I am barely getting this in on time--you've probably already seen them!)

I'll have one last dose of Halloween tomorrow! Hope to see you then! If not, have a great week and a Happy Halloween!!

Geri

9 comments:

  1. Wow these are awesome bet the kiddies will love them too .Thanks for sharing
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING, Geri ... LOVE them to pieces! Thanks bunches for sharing these SWEET TREATS with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!!!!!!!!! Love every little detail Geri!!!Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creations this weekk at The Shabby Tea Roon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done it again Geri girl! How cute are these!!! Fun, fun! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geri, these are STUNNING... like, STUNNING. I can't get enough of them... these are just SO beautiful. And I love the burlap 'twine' - it has such a neat effect!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these are gorgeous, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with these! Do you mind if I make some Christmas treats for the teachers with this idea? Absolutely fabulous, Geri! I've got to find some of those frames ... you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of COURSE I follow Debbie... she is A-MAY-ZING. I have loved her series of ETM cards - they started too late though. I did manage to copy one of them for my mum, but it was one of the last ones I made. Thanks again for the bag info - I am LOVING this etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geri, where did you get the TA frames?? I can't find those anywhere, it seems...

    ReplyDelete