Strony

~a neat and tidy Festive Friday~

Friday, September 26, 2014

Hello there, friends!  I promise to keep this short so you can carry on with your weekend…which I hope you thoroughly enjoy, by the way!;) ( Having a hard time keepin' my peepers open!)  Check out this new inspiration over at Festive Friday


Did NOT know what to do with this one!!!  I have no sled OR skates and I'm all 'snowflaked' out!!!  And there's just not a lot of detail to choose from, right???  I have to tell ya, I was just NOT inspired. But, hey…it IS a challenge, right???  I was determined…and the card I came up with is growing on me…I actually kind of LIKE it!!!



It's really CAS looking…


But so is the photo, right???  There's a combo of WPlus9 and Simon Says up there, and I hope you know I'm always willing to answer questions you might have about supplies.  I've seen what the rest of the team has to offer and you don't want to miss it!!!  So head on over to Festive Friday!  Soak in that gorgeous inspiration…and then you have about 2 weeks to come up with something of your own…and that's ALL KINDS of time!!!;)  Thanks for stopping in today!!!

~geri~

(uh, oh…I just noticed I didn't dot my 'i' in 'Christmas'???  Oops!  There's no turning back now…bedtime!!! Sorry for that boo boo!;)


19 comments:

  1. Oh Geri, you may have not known what to do but your card turned out fabulous!! It makes my CAS loving heart swoon! It's fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the end result Geri! Gorgeous! Clean and simple...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Geri, this is lovely! And I think it's a great take on the inspiration photo! You got the awesome woodgrain, and the serene feel. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I kind of like to too...a lot!! lol You're so funny! Your work is always so gorgeous and inspiring! Thank you for your prayers, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous take on the inspiration photo Geri! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love all the clean neutral white space and the pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the sparkle on the christmas and the rustic simplicity of this, and I would not have noticed at all if you didn't mention about the dot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fresh and simple and I love it!! The sparkly Christmas is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't point out boo boos GF. I didn't even notice. LOL Why would I when there's so much yumminess to look at. CAS, but oh so beautiful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE perfectly CAS Christmas Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS but spectacular!!! Love the glittery sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another amazing card! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Geri, I absolutely LOVE your card for its precision, "cas-ness" and stunning simplicity! Seriously amazing! I may *have* to case this *grin*
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back...wondering where the lovely Christmas came from...soooo pretty!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty ! Love the clean look and the touch of shimmer on the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  16. So crisp and clean,, I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful CAS. And so perfect for the inspiration. I had a couple ideas but no time for that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how gorgeous! No skates, Geri? ... not even missed!! Simply divine!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful CAS cards, thanks for the inspiration over at Festive Friday! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete