Strony

Festive Friday Challenge...~Rustic~

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey, everyone!!  A new challenge is up at the Festive Friday blog!!!


What do you think???

Well here's what I thought...
Yes, the sprigs spoke to me!  
(And the look of the bell was created by rolling it on an embossing pad and using Chestnut embossing powder with the heat tool.  Perfectly imperfect!)

Here's the complete card...
There's lots more inspiration to be had at the blog by the DT and guest, Wida!!!
Also shout out's from last week's entries, and our FAVORITE card from the last challenge.  Meredith will also be letting you know how regularly participating in the challenges could put you in the running for a gift certificate when we wrap up in November!
So there you have it!
Thanks for dropping in!
We would LOVE to see what you're inspired to create with us!!!
(One more post today, for Precious Remembrance...just scroll down!)
~Geri~

7 comments:

  1. So GORGEOUS!! That background is incredible, and the red gingham definitely says "country" to me! You are always such an inspiration! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You kind of fooled me too...it's a little bit of an optical illusion because of the doily on the background paper and the doily on the bottom portion. Love how you stacked up the dies and the bow/bell, just so sweet and perfectly rustic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri.....I'm sorry to be behind but congrats on being on this team!!! Your card is just beautiful and totally rustic! Love all the stamped greenery!!! The added photo corners was perfect to tie it all together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO absolutely STUNNING! I love everything about this card! The background is so pretty and the way you have clustered the greenery with the bow is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh...Oh how I love this dreamy creation Geri! The little sprigs...adorable and your bell idea is perfection. Love this to bits and bits!!! And BITS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ROCK! What a cheerleader you are...

    When I saw this in the gallery, I was like "YES!" because I thought you nailed the whole theme... the gingham ribbon is the PERFECT touch, and the pine cones are subtle, but perfect. I LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Geri! I love those sprigs , and all around design is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete