Strony

Linkin' up with Crafty Secrets...

Thursday, May 10, 2012


Goodness, it's been awhile!  So busy!!  But I'm in luck with Crafty Secrets' second Linky Party, as I recently had a published card returned (along with a box of goodies!!) from CARDS magazine that I used a CS stamp set on...just in time to post it for this months party!  This one was accepted for the style/color challenge of bees/honeycomb and the colors of melon pink, yellow and green.  The little bee and sentiment are from the small Queen Bee set.  This is the prettiest little set...I love the delicate little bee, and the garland of leaves, not used on this card, is so pretty also.

I've used the chipboard frame, a MF crown,  Prima flower, and some pretty Crate Papers, (and even a little die cut lace) all layered up in the perfect colors for the challenge...
I was pleased with this one when it was done, and, needless to say, was thrilled it was published!  Hope you like it, too!!
Have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping in!
~Geri~

9 comments:

  1. Hi Geri, the way you have done your bee popped up 3D with the glitter wings is stunning! I can see why your card was picked and even if you don't win the random draw you do get a $30.00 gift certificate for getting your card published as long as we were given credit in the magazine and you can take a photo to send our office (my accountant wants proof). office@craftysecrets.com

    Thanks for joining our 2nd monthly Linky Party!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geri, congrats on having such a wonderful card published!
    And I can see why. This card is just stunning! I love the bee theme and all the elements you used to showcase that wonderful bee! Perfect paper creation!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the Cards magazine and I LOVED it!!!!
    Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Gerri!
    WOW! Your card is beautiful! The papers you chose are gorgeous; I absolutely love the way you framed your queen bee; and, die cutting your lace was ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being published. And looking at your card I know why. It;s breathtaking. Your style is always elegant and the bee is bee-autiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This is soooo gorgeous! I love the colors, layers, pearls, and well, I guess everything. Beautiful work!


    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO for you, my sweet friend!! It's a *gasper* for sure! I just love EVERYTHING about it! Which issue is it in? What a fabulous reason to buy a magazine! I'm just not sure how I'm going to go about getting you to autograph my copy! lol Oh...I have your autograph in my journal...I'll just fake it! haha Congratulations to you, Geri! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, my friend!! That bee is so perfect, and you know how I feel about Crate Paper!! :D

    Thank you for your lovely comments!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been surfing your blog all night and each post is soooooo gorgeous!!!! Love your incredible cards and projects!!! Thanks for the inspiration...going to go look for an email feed to subscribe...:)

    Jill / Seattle Wa

    ReplyDelete