Strony

The Craft's Meow Monthly Sketch Challenge...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello, friends! A little challenge today that I'm excited about. I finally had time to experiment with my new Craft's Meow stamps. I only have two small sets but I just love them, and I WANT MORE!!! So I'm participating in this sketch challenge...

A lucky random winner will win a set of their choice!! I flipped the sketch for my card. I used a $4 set, Friend of Mine, ( 4 BUCKS!!! And shipping was SO reasonable!!!) for my focal point, along with a Maya Road chipboard frame...

Is that sentiment not the prettiest thing!?! I also used some pretty MMEye papers (hope I'm right on that...forgot to check) and stamped the tiny butterflies from Fly Free onto a Making Memories journaling piece. And stitched a little (of course)...here she is...

Lots goin' on, huh?! Maybe too much! Oh well, craft 'n' learn...hope it doesn't scare you away! I don't mean to be greedy, but I hope to get a couple more done by the end of the month to increase my chances! So there could be a Crafts Meow August Sketch Challenge part II and III ;) Thanks for the chance to win, Lisa!!

Have a great day!!

Geri

7 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for playing Geri! Your card is wonderful!! I love the glittery frame and I LOVE the way you stamped the butterflies in the "background." Super nice!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that sentiment is really beautiful and I love the pretty little frame for it. I think it's just wonderful Geri! Can't wait to see your other creations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri this is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Geri! This card is so pretty!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame is beautiful, Geri ... and that sentiment is over the top. I like how you added some color and graphics inside the frame. This is very pretty - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that frame and I like how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colors in this one Geri! That glittery frame is wonderful around the sweet sentiment! :o)

    ReplyDelete