Strony

Cobwebs in the Corners! - Card Patterns Challenge

Friday, October 1, 2010


The LAST thing I should have been doing today was making a card...But challenge sketch #83 over at Card Patterns was screaming..."Play me!! Play me!!", and I finally HAD to give in. The end result was nothing to boast about, but it was fun to make. (I know, I need to work on my "fun" style!). Everything about this card is SO last year--Heidi Grace stamps, paper from DCWV, Paper Studio, Paper Pizzazz and one other unknown scrap. Oh, the EK Success Bracket punch isn't old--it's fairly new so I'm using it all the time. It is difficult to see, but the spider is done in purple glitter. Hope you can find a little somethin' you like! Thanks for stopping! (Gotta get this posted before time runs out!!)

Geri



2 comments:

  1. Oh Geri this is so cute! LOVE it. I think it is fabulous no matter what. So are we just not allowed to use our stuff once a year has passed? It doesn't expire silly. :)
    Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with the sketch and hey girl, if we couldn't use "old" stuff, I'd be in major trouble. LOL Really cute and fun card Geri!

    ReplyDelete