Strony

▼

Monday, February 7, 2011

3rd Papertrey Entry!

Ahh, my last entry for Papertrey's downloadable tag projects...

One more card...
The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye...everything else is Papertrey. I meant to add a little glitter to the tag image...realized I had forgotten after taking picture!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!

Geri

11 comments:

  1. Yes...it's VERY beautiful! Yikes! You were up late! lol Have a very happy day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geri, I just found your blog and I love this card. It is absolutely gorgeous. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, happy and lovely. I love that doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - love the buttons here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. That paper is perfect for the image. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the softness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I missed this darling little creation. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete